|Manufacture Product Code||Packaging Type||Price|
|7590S-55||55 Gallon Drum||$614.25|
|7590-16||16 Gallon Keg||$227.80|
|7590-5||5 Gallon Pail||$67.75|
|Delivery in Miami - Ft Lauderdale is $50.00 per Pallet|
|Sold by pallets. One Pallet = 42 Pails / 4 Drums / 1 Tote|
SAE 75w-90 HEAVY DUTY SYNTHETIC GEAR OIL
1800 BRAND HEAVY DUTY SYNTHETIC EP 75W-90 and SYNTHETIC EP 80W-140 GEAR OILS are 100% Synthetic extreme pressure GL5 gear lubricants that are compounded with synthetic base-stock fluids.
These lubricants contain extreme pressure additives, as well as rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitor to protect gears, and bearing operating under a wide variety of load conditions.
The high and low temperature performance of these products exceeds those of conventional gear lubricants.
HEAVY DUTY SYNTHETIC EP 75W-90 and SYNTHETIC EP 80W-140 GEAR OILS
MEET OR EXCEEDS ALL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR:
1. Extended warranty coverage at Eaton; Eaton Axle Division PS –037;
2. Meet API GL 5;
3. Rockwell INT-0-76-E (75W-90), 0-76-B (80W-140);
4. Mack Truck GL-H/S;
5. General Electric D5OE9C;
6. Harnischfeger (P & H) 474;
7. Axle Division Dana Corp;
8. PG-1, PG-2 Performance Standards;
9. MIL-L-2105D US Steel 224 Demulsibility;
10. AGMA 250.03 Demulsibility.