|Manufacture Product Code||Packaging Type||Price|
|ATF-D||55 Gallon Drum||$439.25|
|ATF-T||275 Gallon Tote||$2,208.75|
|ATF-P||5 Gallon Pail||$45.25|
|Delivery in Miami - Ft Lauderdale is $50.00 per Pallet|
|Sold by pallets. One Pallet = 42 Pails / 4 Drums / 1 Tote|
DEXRON-3/MERCON Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)
for all systems where Dexron or Mercon specifications are required. For Automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering systems, boat reversing gears, hydrostatic transmissions and hydraulic or mechanical systems that require DEXRON II or III, or MERCON standards.
Shell Donax TX / Spirax S4 ATF HDX / Dexron-III/Mercon |
Mobil ATF 320 | Castrol ATF TQ-DIII | Super ATF | Supreme ATF |
Multi-Purpose ATF | Torque Fluid C-3 | MP Dexron-III/Mercon
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® Automatic Transmission Fluids is blended with
highly refined base stocks and selected
additives. It exhibits superior oxidation stability
as well as excellent resistance to rust, corrosion
and foaming. In addition, DEXRON®-
III/MERCON® ATF contains friction-modifying
additives that allow transmissions to shift
smoothly, yet attain a positive lockup.
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® ATF is specially formulated to eliminate shudder often encountered in transmissions with continuously slipping torque converter clutches. The same superior oxidation resistance and wear prevention ability that has proven to protect transmissions serves to protect many rotary air compressors and hydraulic systems.
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® Automatic Transmission Fluids is an excellent fluid for many such applications; especially where low temperatures are encountered.
• MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FLUID
• MEETS CAR MAKER WARRANTY REQUIREMENTS
• PROTECTS AGAINST WEAR
• RESISTS OXIDATION FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE
• SHIFTS SMOOTHLY WITH POSITIVE LOCKUP
DEXRON® -III/MERCON® ATF is recommended for the following applications:
• All late model GM, American Motors, Chrysler and most imported car, light truck and van automatic transmissions, as well as, those in Ford vehicles that call for Mercon® fluid.
• Applications requiring an Allison C-4 fluid or Caterpillar TO-2 fluid
• GMC truck and coach division vehicles using V, V-H and Super V transmissions
• Allison AT, MT and HT transmissions
• Sundstrand and Eaton heavy duty transmissions
• Voith transmissions
• Many hydraulic systems and rotary air compressors